FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
703-425-0402 x 511
March 1, 2009
Mingle360 has added two more talented individuals to its advisory board, each of whom brings valuable marketing, training, and executive experience that will help Mingle360 revolutionize the way people connect.
About Mr. Golden
Joe Golden is a Managing Director with the McLean Group, a national, full service, middle market investment banking firm. Mr. Golden has founded and owned four businesses during his nearly 30-year career. His areas of expertise include technology, federal government contracting, and healthcare. Mr. Golden is a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Registered Representative (Series 7, 66). He has a B.S. in accounting from Virginia Tech.
This Individual joins an advisory board with the following highly credentialed members:
- David Dolton – Vice President of Health Monitor Network and former VP of the Washington Redskins
- Paul Gernhardt – Former Director of International Technology for America Online
- Dr. Robert C. Varney – Founding CEO of Crosswalk.com
- Robert Wiedefeld - Chairman of the Meridian Consortium, LLC
- Rod Nenner – Former Director of New Business Development & Content for AOLTV
To read the biographies of all individuals, please visit our website at: http://www.mingle360.com/about_us_leadership.html
Our vision is to serve others through community, connections, and commerce. Mingle360 is a communications and consumer electronics company, providing a unique solution to connect people with each other and with local businesses via online and offline social networking media. Thus we enable people to pursue meaningful relationships with each other and with local businesses. For more information, please contact Mingle360 at 703-425-0402, or by clicking here.